Developing and executing strategy is a critical leadership skill. This course will take a practical approach to strategy development. You will be introduced to strategy development tools and how the use of the tools can deliver logical, actionable strategies.
The course will exercise your critical thinking skills. Specifically, you will:
· Complete an external analysis to identify market opportunities and threats through a broad environmental scan and industry analysis.
· Complete an internal analysis assessing an organization’s relative strengths and weaknesses, competitive advantage and core competencies.
· Develop specific, actionable strategies through connecting and prioritizing external and internal analysis.
· Gain an understanding of differentiation, cost leadership and vertical integration strategies.
· Gain insight into how a strategic plan gets integrated into a company’s execution activities.
· Gain a sense for how strategic alliances and acquisitions can be used to fulfill a strategy.
· Integrate uncertainty and risk assessment into a strategic plan.
Questions about this course? Please contact CEPE at email@example.com or 503.719.7655