Standardized Work is one of the most powerful but least understood Lean tools. By developing and documenting the best practice to perform work, Standardized Work creates the foundation for training, Lean Daily Management, and continuous improvement. Standardized Work consists of five basic elements:
1. Work rate based on customer demand;
2. The precise work sequence for workers to perform work tasks;
3. Point of Use Design of the workplace;
4. Standardized Work In Process required to keep the process operating smoothly;
5. The relationship between worker, equipment, tools, and software.
Learn how to develop, document, and sustain Standardized Work. This course is relevant for everybody, including Providers, MAs, Lab Technicians, Pharmacy, Phone Operators, and RNs.
Questions about this course? Please contact CEPE at email@example.com or 503.719.7655